1. By car:
- A4 from Dresden, exit Wilsdruff
- A4 from Chemnitz, exit Siebenlehn
- A14 from Leipzig, exit Nossen-Ost
- A13 from Berlin, exit Radeburg
- B6 from Dresden
2. With public transport:
- (S1) from Dresden to “Meissen-Altstadt” or “Meissen-Triebischtal”
- from there, it’s about a 10-minute walk; signs are there to guide you
- Take the city bus C from “Hauptbahnhof Meißen” or from Meissen city center to the stop “Porzellanmanufaktur”
Long distance bus:
- The bus line M connects Mortizburg with Meissen and Radebeul: https://www.vvo-online.de/de/freizeit/ausflugsregionen/dresden-elbland-tour-5742.cshtml
3. Other options during travel season:
City VGM busses - from 30 March to 31 October- Meissen
- City Bus - runs every 30 minutes between the Albrechtsburg and the Meissen porcelain manufactory: https://www.vg-meissen.de/verkehrsmittel/stadtrundfahrt/
Steamboat - from May to October:
- Travel from Dresden. Combination tickets are available at our ticket office or the ticket office of the Saxon Steamship Company in Dresden:
- Festplatz (fairground): underneath the castle Albrechtsburg
- Sportplatz (sports field) in Siebeneichen
If you plan to arrive at Meißen and visit the Manufactory MEISSEN via helicopter, please inform our visitor services at least 24 hours in advance. We will be very glad to arrange the time and the place for you.
At Talstraße 10, 200 metres from the main entrance, the Meißner Stadtwerke offers paid parking: www.stadtwerke-meissen.de/
Yes. Two disabled parking spaces can be found directly opposite the main entrance.
We recommend planning for at least 2 hours for the House of MEISSEN®.
Parking for cars can also be found at the Neumarkt-Arkaden, directly in the Meißen-Altstadt train station or at the Kleinmarkt in the old town of Meissen.
For buses, we recommend parking by the Elbe river or the bus parking lot on Meisastraße.
Public parking can be found 200 metres from Talstaße 10.
Yes, to the right of the main entrance. Please note we do not assume any liability for the bikes.
Yes. Jackets and coats can be checked free-of-charge in our cloakroom or stored in lockers. We kindly ask you to leave any larger luggage in the cloakroom.